February 22nd, UNT New Music
• "Vanishing" by Andrew May with NOVA.
American String Teachers' Association National Convention, Pittsburgh, PA, March 4, 2017
•Terrific Trios for Violas, with Kate Lewis and Hillary Herndon
Lewisville Chamber Music, March 9, with Pamela Mia Paul, Susan Dubois, Mary-Karen Clardy, Valentina Crnjak.
• Mozart Flute Quartet in D
Illinois State University Viola Day, March 25, 2017
• viola workshop with Jeffrey Irvine and Kate Lewis; faculty recital
Ball State University, Muncie, IN, April 22, 2017
• guest master class for Katrin Meidell Studio
• UNT Faculty Recital, Hindemith Serenaden, Molly Fillmore soprano, James Ryon, Oboe, Nino Ruzevic, cello
• UNT Faculty Recital, Quintets by Brahms and Dvorak, Felix Olschofka and Ching-Yi Lin, violins, Steven Harlos, piano, Nino Ruzevic, piano
• Dallas "Art Music" at Church of the Transfiguration, Quartets by Haydn and Brahms, with Gayane Manajsan, Steven Li and Andrea Tullis.
Faculty Recital and viola master class, University of Tennessee Knoxville. Premiere of Jorge Variego's work "The Invisible Hand for two violas and electronics, with Hillary Herndon.
Faculty recital and viola master class, University of Georgia, Hugh Hodgson School of Music.
October 4-8, 2016, International Viola Congress, Cremona Italy
October 20-22, II ENVIO, Encontro Nacional de Violistas, Florianópolis, Brazil
November 17, UNT Faculty Chamber Music recital, Vaughan Williams Four Hymns with Steven Harlos and William Joyner
June 8-11, 2016, American Viola Festival, Oberlin, OH
• Viola Ensemble premiere, invited panelist, organizer
June 17-July 1, UNT SSI
• Faculty chamber music, director, Viola Ensemble
February 4, 2016, Sounds Modern Trio (flute, viola, harp faculty recital)
• Works by Debussy, Takemitsu, Gubaidulina and a premiere by Sungji Hong with Jaymee Haefner and Elizabeth McNutt
February 18, 2016, faculty recital with Steven Harlos and William Joyner
• Mahler Rückert Lieder
• Virginia Chapter, American String Teachers' Association Viola Master Class, January
Pre-college viola master class in Fairfax , VA.
•Texas Lutheran University Viola Day, Seguin, TX, January
Guest master class and faculty recital
•UNT Composer's Faculty Chamber Music
Music of William Coble, premiere of "At Yaddo" for solo viola in six movements
• UNT Faculty Chamber Music February 24, 2013.
Brahms Piano Quintet in F minor.
• University of New Mexico, February 2015, Viola master class and graduate quartet chamber master class• New Mexico Symphony Orchestra Guild Competition, February 14, 2015, Concerto Competition Judge
• UNT Concert Orchestra, March 9, 2013. Mozart Sinfonia Concertante with Felix Olschofka, violin, and Clay Couturiaux, conductor.
•Sounds Modern Series, Fort Worth Museum of Art, May 4, 2015
Flute, viola and harp works by Gubaidulina and Takemitsu with Jaymee Haefner and Elizabeth McNutt
Summer and Fall 2015
•Encuentro Anual de Cuerdas, Tegucigalpa, Honduras, May 13-29, 2015
Viola faculty and chamber music performer
•UNT Summer String Institute, June 19-July 3, 2015
Associate Director, viola faculty, chamber music performer, Viola Ensemble director
•Cedar Valley Chamber Music, Cedar Falls and Waterloo, Iowa, July 15-26, 2015
Chamber music performer, outreach performer
•UNT in Vietnam Residency, August 14-29
Baroque and Romantic programs of chamber music, Hanoi and Ho Chi Min City
•I Encontro Nacional de Violistas, João Pessoa, Brasil
Solo recitalist, featured artist, competition judge, viola ensemble co-leader, master classes
• American String Teachers’ Association National Conference, Louisville, KY, March 5-8, 2014.
Performer and presenter of the hour-long session “Viola Ensemble Music for 5-12 Violas.”
• UNT in Vietnam Residency, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, May 12-29, 2014.
Performed with HCMC Ballet Symphony Orchestra in Saigon Opera House. Performed chamber music in Hanoi National Academy of Music in a nationally televised broadcast. Taught four master classes at the two leading conservatories in Vietnam. With faculty members James Scott, Felix Olschofka, Clay Couturiaux, UNT students and Vietnamese artists.
• UNT Summer String Institute, June 20-28, 2014.
Performed chamber music by Mozart, Beethoven and Dvorak. Coordinated daily operations as Associate Director of the Institute.
• Primrose International Viola Competition and Festival, Los Angeles, CA, June 10-14, 2014.
Translated master class of Paris Conservatoire Viola Professor Pierre-Henri Xuereb, (French/ English) provided on-site organizational support as member of the American Viola Society board.
• Sewanee Summer Music Festival, Sewanee, TN, June 28-July 20, 2014.
Viola and Chamber Music faculty, performing works by Tchaikovsky, Dvorak, Schoenberg, and teaching a studio of 14 violists and six chamber groups.
• Cedar Valley Chamber Music Festival, Cedar Falls, Iowa, July 24-27, 2014.
Performed as Principal Violist of the festival chamber orchestra in works by Grieg, Bach, Mustonen.
• Chamber Orchestra of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, September 4-6, 2014.
As Assistant Principal Violist of this chamber orchestra, performed works by Shchedrin, Braga-Santos and Turina in the inauguration of Tobin Performing Arts Center in San Antonio and Texas A&M Theater San Antonio.
• UNT Faculty Chamber Music, September 29 2014.
Recital with Mary-Karen Clardy, Felix Olschofka, Nathan Olsen, Elizabeth Morrow. “Rising” by Joan Tower.
• UNT Faculty Chamber Music, November 12, 2014.
Faculty recital with Petra Somlai, Cynthia Roberts and Allen Whear. Piano quartets by Mozart and Beethoven on period instruments.
• International Viola Congress, Cidade do Porto, Portugal, November 26-29, 2014.
Viola ensemble premiere with Dutch Viola Society and congress ensemble.
Spring and Summer 2014
Texas Music Educators' Association, San Antonio TX Feb. 15-18, 2014
UNT Faculty and Guest Chamber Music, February 18, 2014
American String Teachers' Association National Convention, Louisville, KY, 5-8 March 2014
UNT Faculty Chamber Music, April 14, 2014
University of Iowa Bach Festival, April 25 2014
Dallas Chamber Music International, May 10, 2014
Ho Chi Minh City Ballet Symphony Orchestra, Vietnam, Sinfonia Concertante, May 25-29, 2014
• Dallas Chamber Music International, January 6, 2013
Brahms Sextet in B-flat, Op.18, with Paul Rosenthal, Felix Olschofka, Nathaniel Rosen, Susan Dubois, and Jungshin Lim Lewis.
• UNT Faculty Chamber Music, Voertman Recital Hall, January 23, 2013.
With Mary-Karen Clardy, Felix Olschofka, Eugene Osadchy and Pamela Mia Paul. Works by Reynaldo Hahn, Mozart, and Duruflé.
• American String Teachers’ Association National Convention, Providence, Rhode Island, February 27-March 1, 2013. Presenter, performer and session presider.
• University of Rhode Island, Department of Music, March 1, 2013.
Viola Ensemble master class and presentation.
• UNT Faculty and Guest Artist Chamber Music, Voertman Recital Hall, April 5, 2013.
Frank Bridge Songs for Baritone, Viola and Piano with Christian Bester and Anatolia Ioannides.
• Richmond (Virginia) Symphony Orchestra, Carpenter Theater, Richmond, VA. April 11-13, 2013.
Stravinsky, The Rite of Spring.
• Texas Tech University School of Music, Lubbock, TX, April 17, 2013.
Viola and Chamber music master class for the string department.
• Richmond Symphony Orchestra, Carpenter Theater, Richmond, VA, May 8-12, 2013.
Pixar in Concert.
• Three Notch’d Road Baroque, Charlottesville and Staunton, Virginia, May 21-25.
Works by Bach, Biber and Praetorius.
• Sewanee Summer Music Festival, Sewanee, TN, June 24-July 7.
Viola faculty, and chamber music appearance in Britten Phantasy Quartet.
• UNT Faculty Chamber Music, Voertman Recital Hall, Festival Brasileiro, September 24 and 28, 2013.
Performance of works by João Guilherme Ripper with Kimberly Cole Luevano, Anatolia Ioannides and chamber orchestra.
• Festival de Cordas Nathan Schwartzman, Uberlândia Brazil, October 12-20, 2013.
Viola Faculty, chamber music performer in works by Mozart, Villa-Lobos. Orchestral performer and coach. Coordinator of Strings for 400 participants.
• Universidade Nacional de Brasília, (National University of Brasília, Brazil). Encontro de Violas, October 21-22, 2013. Coordinator of viola gathering bringing together US and Brazilian faculty and violists. Viola ensemble performance of works by Brahms, Rowland-Jones, Strauss, Villa-Lobos.
• San Antonio Chamber Orchestra, San Antonio Museum of Art, November 5-8, 2013.
Assistant principal violist in Schubert Death and the Maiden (Mahler orchestration), works by Purcell and Britten.
• Three-Notched Road Baroque Ensemble, November 13-19, 2013.
Charlottesville and Staunton, Virginia, and Washington, D. C. Concerts of Oratorio scenes by Handel, on original instruments.
• Virginia Commonwealth University, Department of Music and Fine Arts. November 18, 2013.
Viola Master Class on modern viola, baroque viola demonstration.
Richmond Symphony Orchestra, September 13-15, 2013
Festival Brasileiro at University of North Texas, Denton TX, September 24-28, 2013
Nono Festival de Cordas Nathan Schwartzman, Uberlândia, Brasil, October 2013
Chamber Orchestra of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, 4-7 November 2013
Three Notch'd Road Baroque, Virginia and Washington, D. C. Nov. 14- 21, 2013
Virginia Commonwealth University, Master Class, Richmond, Va, Nov. 18, 2013
Spring and Summer 2013
Sewanee Summer Music Festival June 29-14 July 2013
Tennessee Governor's School for the Arts, 2-28 June, 2013
"Made in America" UNT Faculty Chamber Music, April 5, 2013
UNT Faculty Chamber Music Contemporary Series, March 20, 2013
American String Teachers' Association National Convention, February 27-March 2, 2013
Dallas Chamber Music International, January 6, 2013
University of North Texas, faculty chamber music, October 10, 2011
Paley Chamber Music Festival in Richmond, VA October 14-16, 2011
University of North Texas, Solo Performance, November 2, 2011
Viola Day guest clinician and recitalist, Illinois State University, Normal Illinois, January 21, 2012
Recital and master class on baroque viola, University of Tennessee Knoxville, February 7, 2012
University of North Texas, faculty chamber music, Februrary 22, 2012
Encontro de Violas da Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, 23-29 May 2012
International Viola Congress, Eastman School of Music, May 30-June 3, 2012 (attending)
Tennessee Governor's School for the Arts, faculty, June 3-30, 2012
UNT Faculty Chamber Music "Hommage a Schumann" September 5, 2012
Festival de Cordas Nathan Schwartzman, Uberlândia, Brazil, October 7-14, 2012
UNT Faculty Chamber Music with Kim Cole Luevano and Xiaobo Nestler, October 17, 2012
Guest Artist Recital Series, Mesa State University, Grand Junction Colorado, November 1-3, 2012